Responsible gaming is one of Slottica's key customer service standards. Our actions are aimed at ensuring that you get the maximum pleasure from the casino game without compromising your health. It is very important to be aware of the potential financial and social risks.
To block your account on a permanent basis, please contact support.
Don't lose your temper
Gambling should not be viewed as a source of additional income or profit. It's leisure so control your spending. Do not take unnecessary risks, it can lead to loss of money.
Inform you about a few simple rules:
- feel the game as a recreation, not a process of making a profit;
- in case of loss, do not strive to win back immediately; you can return to the game after a while;
- control financial risks. Never gamble for amounts, the loss of which may be significant for you;
- control the time and money spent on the game;
- if you need to take a break, please contact support and we will block your account for a while. The limit takes effect after a call from the support manager to the account owner.
Have you got problems or not?
If you suspect that you have gambling addiction, below we have questions that will help you determine this.
- Does playing prevent you from attending work or classes?
- Do you play just to pass the time or to avoid boredom?
- Do you play alone for a long time?
- Has anyone told you that you spend too much time gambling?
- Do you spend less time with family and friends because of spending more time playing?
- Have you ever lied about how much time and money you spent playing?
- Have you ever stolen or lied in order to play more?
- Are you reluctant to spend game money on something else?
- Do you often continue the game until you have lost all the money?
- Do you often want to win back money immediately after losing?
- Do you have a feeling of confusion or despair after losing money?
- Can any problems, frustrations and frustrations make you want to start the game?
- Does gambling lead to depression and suicidal thoughts?
A large number of affirmative answers indicates problematic play behavior, which often leads to negative consequences. You can get advice on this topic with organizations from the list below.
Gambling Consulting Organizations:
- BeGambleAware - an independent non-profit charitable organization offering services for the prevention and treatment of gambling addiction. Follow the linkwww.begambleaware.org, and find out if you may have a problem with gambling, as well as consult about providing assistance.
- GamCare - a reputable organization that provides advice and practical assistance in addressing the social impact of gambling in the UK. Official site:www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential Help Line: 0845 6000 133.
- Anonymous Players - It is a fellowship of men and women who have come together to solve personal gambling problems to help other avid gamblers solve their problems. There are regional offices of the organization around the world. Information about the services of Gamblers Anonymous can be found on the website:www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
- Gambling Therapy provides support and advice for those affected by gambling. Members of the gambling therapy group work both in the UK and overseas. More information about the organization can be found here:www.gamblingtherapy.org
- Responsible Gambling Council (RGC) - an independent non-profit organization. For over 35 years, it has been a leader in preventing gambling problems in Canada and around the world. On the site RGChttps://responsiblegambling.org/ you can find programs for both prevention and help in solving gambling addiction problems.
- National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) free, available 24/7 and 100% confidential.
- Gamtalk - с a support community to help people who are addicted to gambling. By joining the communitywww.gamtalk.orgyou can get support from other Gamtalkers, read stories about gambling recovery, post your own to inspire others. It is a safe place to discuss problems, exchange thoughts and plans for recovery.
- Gordon Moody Association - resource for those who intend to take control of their gaming activities. On the sitewww.gordonmoody.org.uk provides advice and high quality innovative therapeutic support for those with gambling addictions. The organization provides assistance both offline in the UK and online around the world. Support for men and women, 18+.
- Keep It Fun - an information resource developed by a European gaming operator based in the UK. On the website, you can learn how to gamble responsibly, control the amount of money or time spent on gambling, and where to look for help and support if necessary:www.keepitfun.rank.com
Slottica strictly prohibits persons under the age of majority from participating in gambling. Only over 18 years old are allowed to register a personal account. We carry out age verification by verifying the accounts of payment methods that can only be used by adult customers. Also, Slottica may perform random checks of accounts in order to verify the age of players. If in the course of this violations are revealed, then the accounts will be immediately closed and the funds confiscated.
Filtering systems make it possible to isolate unwanted customers from using the gambling service. If you have one computer for sharing with friends or family members who are not allowed access to gambling, then we recommend that you consider this software to restrict their access to our site: